|First page of PDF printout of my iPad apps|
Since the directions I found were posted back in 2010 (and I was using a Mac) I went through the steps again. Here are the edited directions for creating a list of the apps on your iOS device to share with others.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- On the file menu, pick VIEW-AS LIST
- You can pick a column to sort by for the final list, for instance name, genre, etc.
- Select PRINT from the file menu and, in the print dialog box, select "Song Listing" and, in the in the theme drop-down box, select "Custom".
- Click the "Page Setup" button and select landscape mode to avoid word wrapping and click OK.
- Click PRINT in the print dialog box which will take you to your regular print menu where you can pick a printer or print/save to PDF to get a PDF file.
|Screenshot of the choices in the dialog boxes|
Thank you to Tom for posting the question. This is an easy way for us to share our list of apps!
Update 6/14/12: There is an application you can download which will scan your iTunes account, let you un-check any app you do not want to share, and give you a unique URL to share your list of apps with others. More here: http://www.applist.me/us.php