- Don't give an interview directly after presenting to 1500 people. The adrenalin is still flowing and I seem a tad frenetic!
- Don't give an interview in a referee's uniform (or any costume for that matter!)
- Learn to control my hand movements, thought this will probably be unlikely.
- I know I slow down my speech when I present, but, boy, I was whipping through this interview!
- Go get lunch first, then do the interview...
However, I don't think I did too bad with the content, so I am happy with that, anyhow!