I have been offering a series of workshops for teachers at all levels, and I wanted to share some of the photos I took during the workshops, the method I used to teach the workshop, and some creative ideas for use of the Cutout Maker from my teachers. Take a look at the video and at the links at the end, in case you are considering the purchase of one or need justification for including one in a grant to support teaching and learning!
- VariQuest Cutout Maker information
- VariQuest library of shapes, symbols, fonts, and collections
- Standards-based lesson plans for the Cutout Maker
- White paper on electronic die-cut use to support teaching and learning
- Direct link to video hosted on Vimeo
PS Thanks to my teachers for their great ideas and permission to "star" in my video!